Last updated: February 25 2023
In the unfortunate event you wish to submit a complaint regarding our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can write to us,
Finance For All
71-75 Shelton Street
If you have any questions regarding how to complain, please call us on +44 0000 0000 or use the In-App Chat.
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will normally provide a written acknowledgment within three business days of its receipt. Complaints relating to our financial services will typically be resolved within fifteen business days following receipt of your complaint.
In exceptional circumstances, where we are unable to issue a final response within fifteen business days of receipt, we can take up to a maximum of thirty-five business days from the date of receipt to issue a final response.
Where we are unable to resolve the complaint and issue a final response within fifteen business days, we will be sure to make you aware of the reasons for the delay in resolving your complaint, and a deadline which we aim to issue a final response within. This deadline will not be later than thirty-five business days from the date of receipt.
Within any final response to your complaints, we will notify you of your right to refer your complaint to Bloom Money’s principal sponsor, PayrNet Ltd.,
PayrNet Ltd., 138 Holborn, London, EC1N 2SW
Or the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS),
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Please note that the FOS must be contacted within six months of you receiving a final response from us, or they may not be able to deal with the complaint.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Finance for All Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Bloom Money, accessible from www.bloommoney.co
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.